Wednesday, December 9, 2009

:)

to my husband-to-be...
thanks for everything...
thanks for loving me and accepting me for who am i..
thanks for always be there for me each time i wanted u to be there...
thanks for driving all the way from Kuantan just to send me a bouquet of flowers...
thanks for taking a very good care of me...
thanks for backing me up when people try to think and talk bad about me...
thanks for being a very loving fiance...
thanks for being a very good companion...
thanks for your sweet compliments...
thanks for being my other half...
you are the BEST man for me...
inshaAllah...

(ya Allah, jika dia Kau ciptakan untukku, Kau satukanlah hati kami...
Kau rahmatilah kasih sayang ini...)

5 comments:

Arip said...

thanks for the post..rasa sgt dihargai~ love u soo much...22days to go

ms.hai said...

my pleasure yang...22 days to go... :)

sha said...

gudluck to both of u yer ^-^ jap je lagi ni kan

ch@ said...

aduhhh....lately ramai blogger yg dedicated puisi, sajak tuk org yg disayangi, sweet je :)

ms.hai said...

to cha: buat sendirik lah...lahir dari hati nurani aku...siap merah2 mata aku tau... :p

to Fuchsia: thanks. i nk jemput u tp bg alamat please...